Do you know the difference between stationary and stationery? You do now! Stationary is an adjective meaning to be still or unmoving. Stationery is a noun referring to pens and paper!
Check out our latest PODCAST!!
How to IMPROVE Your Small Talk Skills? – Thinking in English
CLICK HERE TO DONATE OR SUPPORT THE PODCAST!!!! – https://thinkinginenglish.blog/donate-and-support/ On today’s episode of Thinking in English, I want to give you all some tips and advice on how to improve your small talk skills! TRANSCRIPT – https://thinkinginenglish.blog/2022/07/04/how-to-improve-your-small-talk-skills/ You may also like… What is Cultural Literacy??: The KEY to Becoming Fluent in English! Learning English From the News?!? (with SEND7 Podcast) How to Improve Your PUBLIC SPEAKING! INSTAGRAM – thinkinginenglishpodcast (https://www.instagram.com/thinkinginenglishpodcast/) Blog – thinkinginenglish.blog — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thinking-english/message
- How to IMPROVE Your Small Talk Skills?
- What is Cultural Literacy??: The KEY to Becoming Fluent in English!!
- 157. Why Do Countries Change Their Names? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 156. Should Owning a Dog Be Illegal!?!? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- Learning English From the News?!? (with SEND7 Podcast)