Do you know the difference between stationary and stationery? You do now! Stationary is an adjective meaning to be still or unmoving. Stationery is a noun referring to pens and paper!
Check out our latest PODCAST!!
The BEST Vocabulary for Job Interviews, Resumes, and University Applications! – Thinking in English
How do you make yourself stand out in English job applications? How can you write the perfect English university application? How can you best describe yourself in English? Let's learn some of the most useful vocabulary for job interviews, resumes, and university applications in today's episode of Thinking in English! TRANSCRIPT — https://thinkinginenglish.blog/2022/01/19/vocabulary-for-job-interviews-resumes-and-university-applications/ You may also like… A Guide to Insulting Boris Johnson (Using His Own Words) 129. Do Language Learning Apps Work?: Duolingo, Memrise, Babbel, and more! English Words You’re Using Wrong (English Vocabulary Lesson) Most Difficult English Pronunciation Poem!!: The Chaos (English Pronunciation Lesson) CONTACT ME INSTAGRAM – thinkinginenglishpodcast (https://www.instagram.com/thinkinginenglishpodcast/) Blog – thinkinginenglish.blog — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thinking-english/message
- The BEST Vocabulary for Job Interviews, Resumes, and University Applications!
- 130. The Mystery Illness Affecting Western Diplomats!: What is Havana Syndrome?
- A Guide to Insulting Boris Johnson (Using His Own Strange Vocabulary)!
- 129. Do Language Learning Apps Work?: Duolingo, Memrise, Babbel, and more!
- 128. Should Novak Djokovic be Allowed to Stay in Australia? (English Vocabulary Lesson)