UK vs US clothing names!
Although the USA and the UK both speak English, sometimes our vocabularies are different! Do you know your jumpers from your sweater? Or your trousers from your pants? Depending on where you are, these can mean very different things!
Trousers vs Pants
Jumper vs Sweater
Pants vs Underwear
Which type of English do you want to learn?
Check out my PODCAST!!
204. What is a Cliché? What is Jargon? And Should We Use them? – Thinking in English
- 204. What is a Cliché? What is Jargon? And Should We Use them?
- 203. Why is Gibraltar British? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 202. Why Did Jacinda Ardern Resign as Prime Minister of New Zealand? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 201. How Did We Fix the Ozone Layer? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 200. What is Quiet Quitting?: KEY Workplace Vocabulary Terms From 2022 (English Vocabulary Lesson)