Over the weekend, Tesla and SpaceX billionaire Elon Musk pulled out of a deal to purchase social media giant Twitter.
Musk had planned to purchase Twitter for over $40 billion, and turn it in to a free speech platform. However, Musk is now trying to back out of the transaction – citing breaches of contract and spam accounts.
Some of the vocabulary around the Twitter deal can be a little confusing! Here are some useful words and phrases to help you understand and talk about Elon Musk and Twitter!
Back Out/Pull Out
What do you think about Elon Musk and Twitter?
Try using this vocabulary to make some sentences in the comments!
264. Why is the UK Banning Some Breeds of Dog?: The Dangerous Dog Debate! (English Vocabulary Lesson) - Thinking in English
- 264. Why is the UK Banning Some Breeds of Dog?: The Dangerous Dog Debate! (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 263. The Foreign Language Effect: How Thinking in English Can Improve Your Decision Making and Memories! (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 262. Why is France Banning Islamic Clothes in Schools? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 261. The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 260. How to argue (and win arguments) in English?
Do you want to Think in English?
I'm so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!