World heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has announced his decision to walk away from boxing. He tweeted, “On my 34th birthday I say bon voyage.”
Undefeated in 33 professional bouts, Fury had been one of the greatest fighters of the 21st century. Many boxing fans hoped to see him face the winner of the rematch between Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk!
Here is some useful vocabulary to help you understand Tyson Fury’s retirement!
Who is your favourite athlete?
Try using this vocabulary to make some sentences in the comments!
239. France Bans Short-Haul Flights: How Bad is Flying for the Environment? (English Vocabulary Lesson) - Thinking in English
- 239. France Bans Short-Haul Flights: How Bad is Flying for the Environment? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 238. How to Learn from Failure and Mistakes? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 237. What is a Failed State? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 236. What is the 10,000 Hour Rule? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 235. Why is Hollywood on Strike?: Hollywood Writer’s Strike Explained! (English Vocabulary Lesson)
Do you want to Think in English?
I'm so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: