Do you want to learn how to write the perfect English CV/Resume?
Do you need to know the strucutre, content, and vocabulary in an English CV?
Do you want to apply for English language jobs?
- Learn to write an excellent CV
- Understand the differences between English resumes and CVs in your country
- Discuss example CVs with a qualified teacher and professional proof-reader!
- Write your own CV Objective.
- Learn the MOST important vocabulary and phrases for resumes.
- Talk about common mistakes and what to avoid in an English CV.
- Receive feedback on your writing!
- Hosted through Zoom and Google Classroom.
- Recording available after to let you review and study the content.
- Amazing worksheets.
- Expertly annotated slides.
- Small groups of Thinking in English listeners (max 5 people).
- Contact with Thomas Brock, a qualified English teacher and professional proof-reader.
- BIG discounts on full CV/cover letter editing and proofreading.
- Qualified teacher from the UK
- Teaches English to students from around the world (including Thinking in English listeners!)
- Former High School Classics and Languages teacher
- Experienced proof-reader, copy-editor and copy-writer