Ukraine and Russia have reached an agreement to restart grain exports. Since Russia invaded earlier this year, the amount of grain being exported from Ukraine has been severely reduced.
Russia has been accused of blockading Ukraine’s ports, and food prices have increased around the world.
After months of discussions, and with the help of Turkey, the two sides have now made an agreement to restart exports. The deal is being described as a “beacon of hope.”
Here is some useful vocabulary to help you understand the deal between Russia and Ukraine!
Do you think this deal is a good thing?
Try using this vocabulary to make some sentences in the comments!
238. How to Learn from Failure and Mistakes? (English Vocabulary Lesson) - Thinking in English
- 238. How to Learn from Failure and Mistakes? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 237. What is a Failed State? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 236. What is the 10,000 Hour Rule? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 235. Why is Hollywood on Strike?: Hollywood Writer’s Strike Explained! (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 234. How Did India Become the Most Populous Country? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
Do you want to Think in English?
I'm so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: