Ukraine and Russia have reached an agreement to restart grain exports. Since Russia invaded earlier this year, the amount of grain being exported from Ukraine has been severely reduced.
Russia has been accused of blockading Ukraine’s ports, and food prices have increased around the world.
After months of discussions, and with the help of Turkey, the two sides have now made an agreement to restart exports. The deal is being described as a “beacon of hope.”
Here is some useful vocabulary to help you understand the deal between Russia and Ukraine!
Do you think this deal is a good thing?
Try using this vocabulary to make some sentences in the comments!
270. What is the 2023 Word of the Year? (English Vocabulary Lesson) - Thinking in English
- 270. What is the 2023 Word of the Year? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 273. How Many English Words Did William Shakespeare Invent? (English Vocabulary Lesson )
- 272. What is Panda Diplomacy? (English Vocabulary Lesson )
- 271. More Ways To Remember English Vocabulary! (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 269. What is the BEST Way to Remember English Vocabulary? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
Do you want to Think in English?
I'm so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!