Sakurajima, a volcano located in Japan’s Kyushu prefecture, has erupted. The volcano is currently spewing clouds of ash and smoke into the sky.
While the eruption has prompted evacuations and warnings, there have been no casualties reported so far. Sakurajima is one of the most active volcanoes in Japan.
Here is some useful vocabulary to help you understand the eruption of Sakurajima!
To be located
Have you ever seen a volcano?
Try using this vocabulary to make some sentences in the comments!
273. How Many English Words Did William Shakespeare Invent? (English Vocabulary Lesson ) - Thinking in English
- 273. How Many English Words Did William Shakespeare Invent? (English Vocabulary Lesson )
- 272. What is Panda Diplomacy? (English Vocabulary Lesson )
- 271. More Ways To Remember English Vocabulary! (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 270. What is the 2023 Word of the Year? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 269. What is the BEST Way to Remember English Vocabulary? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
Do you want to Think in English?
I'm so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!