There is no love lost between them!
This expression means people dislike each other! They are definitely not friends!
“Although they were close as children, there is no love lost between them today”
Expressions are a fun thing to learn and really useful part of English! Why don’t you try to incorporate some expressions into your daily English?
Check out my PODCAST!!
The BEST Vocabulary for Job Interviews, Resumes, and University Applications! – Thinking in English
- The BEST Vocabulary for Job Interviews, Resumes, and University Applications!
- 130. The Mystery Illness Affecting Western Diplomats!: What is Havana Syndrome?
- A Guide to Insulting Boris Johnson (Using His Own Strange Vocabulary)!
- 129. Do Language Learning Apps Work?: Duolingo, Memrise, Babbel, and more!
- 128. Should Novak Djokovic be Allowed to Stay in Australia? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
Why not support Thinking in English?
Help to support the podcast by making a one-time donation! I would love to buy a new mic, and pay for a better blog/podcast host…
Help to support the podcast by making a monthly donation! I would love to buy a new mic, and pay for a better blog/podcast host
Help to support the podcast by making a yearly donation! I would love to buy a new mic, and pay for a better blog/podcast host…
Choose an amount
Or donate what you like!
Thank you so much for your donation! Reach out to me on Instagram, or by the contact form above, and I’ll be happy to thank you in person!
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Do you want to Think in English?
I’m so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!