Blood is thicker than water!
This expression is used when we want to say family is the most important thing and the strongest relationship!
“My relatives believe blood is thicker than water, but I can’t respect their strange behavior”
Expressions are a fun thing to learn and really useful part of English! Why don’t you try to incorporate some expressions into your daily English?
Check out my PODCAST!!
How to IMPROVE Your Small Talk Skills? – Thinking in English
- How to IMPROVE Your Small Talk Skills?
- What is Cultural Literacy??: The KEY to Becoming Fluent in English!!
- 157. Why Do Countries Change Their Names? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 156. Should Owning a Dog Be Illegal!?!? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- Learning English From the News?!? (with SEND7 Podcast)
Do you want to Think in English?
I’m so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!