Blood is thicker than water!
This expression is used when we want to say family is the most important thing and the strongest relationship!
“My relatives believe blood is thicker than water, but I can’t respect their strange behavior”
Expressions are a fun thing to learn and really useful part of English! Why don’t you try to incorporate some expressions into your daily English?
Check out my PODCAST!!
218. Could Putin Really be Arrested? (English Vocabulary Lesson) – Thinking in English
- 218. Could Putin Really be Arrested? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 217. How to Use Poetry to Study English?
- 216. English Learning and Socrates: What Can We Learn from the Father of Western Philosphy? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 215. Should TikTok Be Banned? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 214. What is the UN Treaty on the High Seas? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
Do you want to Think in English?
I’m so excited that you found my blog and podcast!! If you don’t want to miss an article or an episode, you can subscribe to my page!
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: