If you want to send messages with English speakers, learning a few abbreviations will really help you! Why not try to use a few in your next conversation?
“…and just FYI, the office will be closed Monday”
“My mum is calling, brb”
“That computer is better, imo”
“TBH, that restaurant is a little expensive for me”
Check out my PODCAST!!
204. What is a Cliché? What is Jargon? And Should We Use them? – Thinking in English
- 204. What is a Cliché? What is Jargon? And Should We Use them?
- 203. Why is Gibraltar British? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 202. Why Did Jacinda Ardern Resign as Prime Minister of New Zealand? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 201. How Did We Fix the Ozone Layer? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- 200. What is Quiet Quitting?: KEY Workplace Vocabulary Terms From 2022 (English Vocabulary Lesson)