UK vs US food names!
Although the USA and the UK both speak English, sometimes our vocabularies are different! Do you know your prawns from your shrimp? Or your coriander from your cilantro? Depending on where you are, these can mean very different things!
Prawn vs shrimp
Coriander vs cilantro
Ice lolly vs popsicle
Which type of English do you want to learn?
Check out my PODCAST!!
Stop Being A Perfectionist! – Thinking in English
- Stop Being A Perfectionist!
- 164. What is Happening in Taiwan? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- My Trip To Fukushima (Preview of PATREON Exclusive Episode)
- 163. Are Dress Codes a Good Thing? (English Vocabulary Lesson)
- Becoming Bilingual, Feminism, and Inequality in Japan! w/ Sneakysmol (English Conversation)